Personal Best Pilates Studio Health Questionnaire and Policies
Are you new to Personal Best Pilates Studio Policies? We’re happy to help you on your journey to a stronger body, mind, and sprit! Read our policies and download our Health Questionnaire below.
- Packages come with a 3 month to 1 year expiration.
- We request the courtesy of a 24 hour notice for cancelling a class and or private session.
- Personal Best Pilates Studio may need to cancel classes from time to time. Please check online schedule.
- Personal Best Pilates Studio accepts check, credit card, cash or good wine.
- Refunds are issued as account credits for future services.
- So you have a more quality experience, class size is limited.
Class reservations are encouraged for all classes/sessions via online scheduling.
Inclement Weather Policy
Unless otherwise notified, the studio will be open. Always check our online schedule for any class cancellations or studio closings. Also like us on Facebook to check for announcements pertaining to closings or class cancellations.
- Shoes – Remove shoes upon entering studio. You may wear clean socks or bare feet. No shoes are allowed on the equipment.
- Clothing – Comfortable workout clothing. Personal Best Pilates Studio encourages you to wear as form fitting clothing as you are comfortable with. It helps your instructor see your body mechanics as you work.
- Jewelry – Please be conservative. It might get caught on the equipment.